Stiga Carbonado 90 Blade
The new Carbonado 45 and Carbonado 90 blades are constructed with thinner TeXtreme® 64 gram per m2² carbon fiber, providing exceptional control and wood feel. These two new additions to the Carbonado family are built with the same expert processes and quality materials as the original Carbonado 145 and 190, with one difference – the Carbonado 45 and 90
contain 64 gram per m2 carbon fiber while the original Carbonado 145 and 190 contain 100 gram per m2 carbon fiber. Choose Carbonado 45 and 90 for top quality, expert craftsmanship, and outstanding performance, along with increased control and wood feel!
- Carbonado 90 is constructed with Carbon layers in a 90 degree angle
- 90 degree angle provides flexural bendability which gives the blade a stiff feel with great stability and high speed
- The longer and flatter trajectory makes it an excellent choice for players who want to command the gameplay with high speed strokes
- High personalized sweet spot
- 64 gram Carbon fibre per m2
* required fields
No customer comments for the moment.
Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
huston we have a problem